The training courses you find on this page were created on demand of community uniting over 6000 European projects stakeholders. The courses are designed to enhance your knowledge of writing and applying project proposals, as well as managing European projects. All the courses are developed and lead by European experts, EC consultants and experienced project managers.
Live courses are an important educational part of European Projects Accelerator, an innovative initiative that supports the development of projects from the identification of the call and the partner search to the project design and implementation. Signing up for any of our courses gives you an opportunity to benefit from multiple professional development opportunities provided by the Accelerator.
- The latest edition of the Practical guide on EU funding opportunities 2014-2020
- European Projects English Vocabulary (European Institutions, European Funds, Project Cycle Management, European Projects English Generic Terms)
- Tips for a Successful Proposal (How to fund your project through European programmes)
- Project idea template (write your project idea following the template and the questions that will guide you in the writing process)
- 1 year of free access to eLearning platform of European Academy for Education and Social Research, which contains over 300 hours of training recordings and educational materials
- 1-year free of charge Project Manager membership at My Europa platform, a community of European professionals, with unique tools developed to help project managers in partner search, dissemination and managing tasks