- The following terms and conditions regard the contractual relationship between the participant and the European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd.
- The application form should be sent via e-mail or fax in order to book a course.
- By applying for the course, the attendant will receive the European Projects Association individual membership that gives the access to My Europa network (www.my-europa.eu), which is a web-based lifelong eLearning platform designed to develop European projects. It counts more than 5000 members among organisations, experts, young professionals and students.
- The payment of the course fee is payable immediately upon receipt of the pro-forma invoice by bank transfer; cash or cheques will not be accepted. The full payment must be done within four working days after receiving the pro-forma invoice. The invoice will be sent once full payment has been received.
- The course fee does not cover travel, accommodation and other costs such as health insurance.
Cancellation by the participant will be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- 30 days or more before the start of single course: the fee will be reimbursed with the exception of EUR 100 charged for administration costs;
- two weeks to 30 days before the start of the course: 50% of the total fee will be reimbursed;
- No refunds will be made if the cancellation is made less than two weeks before the start of the course. However, a substitute participant can be accepted.
- The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd has the right to change speakers and to modify the course program if and where necessary while maintaining the overall nature of the course.
- A participant's placement on the course, cannot be confirmed until the minimum number of participants will be reached. European Academy for Education and Social Research reserves the right to cancel the course up to 2 weeks before the starting date. European Academy for Education and Social Research accepts no responsibility for any costs incurred (travel, hotel, etc.).
- Course fees are reimbursed in case of a course cancellation due to force majeure or due to speakers’ preventions.
- The course documents are protected by intellectual property rights and must not be duplicated, processed, amended, circulated or published in any other way without the written consent of the European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd. The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd reserves all rights.
- The courses are prepared and presented by qualified speakers. The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd accepts no liability for the correctness or completeness of the course documentation, as well as, the presentations of the speakers.
- The participants that will attend the single course in e-learning are not permitted to share, distribute, sell or transfer their password to other individuals. The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd will send to the attendants of eLearning course an additional statement where they will declare under civil and penal responsibility that they will not share their password.
- The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd may take photos, audio and video recordings. The material will be used for the course in e-Learning and may also be used for promotional purposes. The participants agree that photos, audios and videos may be taken for promotional reasons and they should sign a written statement if they do not want their images to be taken during the course, otherwise their consent will be implied. The participants, moreover, are not allowed to make audio and video recordings during the course.
- All personal information provided will be kept confidential and will not be redistributed to third parties.
- Any disputes which may arise out of the agreement between participants and European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd shall be governed in accordance with the Irish law and the place of exclusive jurisdiction shall be Dublin, Ireland.
The European Academy for Education and Social Research Ltd is not linked to the European Commission and all courses and the web-based platform www.my-europa.eu are being developed without any financial contribution of European Institutions to demonstrate that great things can be done just by researching, cooperating, learning, sharing and having good common purposes.