- event Date: 22–26 October 2012
- location_on Location: University of Cergy-Pontoise, Paris, France
- person Trainer: Nikolaos Floratos
- person Trainer: Sean Fitzgerald
- group Audience: 30 students
- library_books Programme: This course has been specifically created to familiarise the participants with the writing of a successful project proposal, starting with fundamentals. The programme included also an analysis of the different sections of a proposal and of the success factors of a proposal. The course then moved to how to write a perfect Project Proposal Outline, with a theoretical section followed by a practical one, in order to increase the understanding of the participants of the LEARN-IT-EASY™ methodology. EU project Vocabulary and project writing skills have also been at the core of the course, to improve the chances of success of the future proposals of the participants.Lastly, budget and communication issues have been presented, in order to complete the project writing skills of the participants. Before its start, the participants have been given some pre-arrival tasks on the My-Europa platform, to increase the impact and the outcomes of the course.