Last Update: 23.05.2018
European Academy for Education and Social Research Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) is an Irish Company based in Dublin (11/12 Baggot Court; Dublin 2; D02F891; Dublin, IRELAND), that organises training courses and coaching activities on effective European projects development.
The website is used to promote the activities of the Company. It can be used also without providing any data, but in order to receive information or to participate in its activities, users are requested to submit some specific data.
In order to offer some specific service, the Company may use services offered by third companies, such as WebinarNinja (https://webinarninja.com/) for the web-based courses. In these cases, the privacy policies of these third Companies are also applicable, and the user must read and be aware of the privacy policies published on their websites.
Which data are collected by the Company?
If a user visits the Website of the Company, it may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect the computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about the visit to the Website of the Company such as the products and/or services viewed, page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
To register to the newsletter or to contact the Company, the Company collects these data:
- Name and Surname;
To register to one of the courses offered, the Company collects these data:
- First Name;
- Last Name;
- Organisation/Company (not compulsory);
- Phone (not compulsory);
- Legal Status;
- VAT number (if necessary).
In the case of specific promotions, offers or initiatives, the Company may require other specific data, such as (but not only) curriculum or photos.
If one of the users provides information to the Company about any person other than himself or herself, such as relatives, next of kin, advisers or suppliers, the user must ensure that the third person understands how his or her information will be used, and that he or she has given his or her permission to the user to disclose it to the Company for their use.
How are these data used?
The data collected will be used by the Company
- in order to provide to the user the service required (e.g. the bought course);
- in order to send to the user communications connected to the required service;
- in order to send newsletter, surveys or information about offers, promotions, new products or initiatives or any other information connected to the activities of the Company and that may be of interest of the user;
- in order to improve the quality of the website of the Company;
- in order to analyse the results of the initiatives and advertisements proposed and to improve their quality for the future;
- in the cases required by the Law.
Company uses third-party browser and mobile analytics services as Google Analytics.
These services use the Data Collection Tools to allow the company to analyse the use of its services (visits, events within the services, usage and performance data, where the application was downloaded from).
These Data are used to improve the services, better understand how the services perform on different devices and provide information that may be of interest to users.
The names and e-mails of the users will be shared by the Company with the Email Service Providers (MailerLite). Any other data collected will not be shared by the Company with any third party.
The Company will share personal data with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
How are the data stored?
The company stores the personal data collected in a secure hard disk belonging directly to the Company. Reasonable steps have been taken to protect the data collected from loss, destruction. or any suspected data security breach. Company will notify the user and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where it is legally required to do so.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long are the data stored?
Personal data will be kept a maximum of 24 months. Personal data may be stored for longer periods if required by applicable law or necessary to resolve disputes or to enforce agreements.
Information that we use for marketing purposes (e.g. email) will be kept by the Company until the user notifies that he or she no longer wish to receive this information.
Which are the rights of the user on his or her data?
The user has also the right to data portability, that is the right to receive the personal data concerning him or her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Modify or restrictions to the use
If the user receives marketing communications from the Company, he or she may unsubscribe from marketing communications at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email from the Company.
If the user feels that there is a problem with how the personal data has been handled, he or she have the right to register a complaint with a supervisory authority.
For how long will the data be conserved?
The data collected by the Company will be stored for two years after the conclusion of the service that the user requested. The only exception to this are the data used for marketing purposes (e.g. email), that will be conserved and used until the user do not expressly requests their cancellation.