- event Date: 20-22 January 2015
- location_on Location: INDRA headquarter, Madrid, Spain
- person Trainer: Nikolaos Floratos
- person Trainer: Roberta Mancia
- person Trainer: Dino Babić
- group Audience: 30 participants
- library_books Programme: The course has been focused on H2020 opportunities and proposal design. The participants had the opportunity to understand which are the main opportunities the programme offers to the Institute and how to develop an H2020 proposal. The training has been concentrated in particular on Intellectual Property Regulation, financial and legal aspects and success award criteria. The entire course has been characterised by both theoretical and practical modules, in order to enhance the learning outcomes of the participants and to give them practical suggestions useful for their work.